[Ohio-talk] Volunteer opportunity

Cindy Conley cconley at fuse.net
Wed Jan 7 23:19:56 UTC 2009

I have agreed to do a volunteer project in the name of the Parents of
Blind Children of Ohio. We will be helping to sort and organize
donations at Living Water Ministry in Hamilton. It will take place on
Monday, January 19 12:30 - 3:00 pm. If anyone is willing and or able
to come and lend a hand, let me know and I will send you more specific
information.
Cindy Conley
cconley at fuse.net

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will
annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright