[Ohio-talk] Washington Seminar type gathering in Ohio?

Cindy Conley cconley at fuse.net
Sun Jan 18 23:00:41 UTC 2009

Organize an Ohio Seminar just like the Washington Seminar. Go to
Columbus and talk to all of our state representatives and senators.
Just like we do in Washington only on a state level.
Cindy Conley
cconley at fuse.net

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will
annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright