[Ohio-talk] Washington Seminar type gathering in Ohio?

eduffy eduffy at pobox.com
Sun Jan 18 23:44:56 UTC 2009

Could it be done? Yes.

But I think it needs to be done for a very specific purpose. For example, if
we need to do it for newsline, we will.  If something else comes up that
needs that kind of action we'll do it.  There are things we could work on,
but keep these things in mind.

The house won't give real time to anything but the budget between now and
April. We have a part-time legislature compared to a full-time congress.

Those are just a few thoughts that come to mind.
Eric