[Ohio-talk] Washington Seminar type gathering in Ohio?

Susan Day tday24 at woh.rr.com
Mon Jan 19 17:10:16 UTC 2009

Cindy I would do it. Susan Day

-----Original Message-----
From: ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Cindy Conley
Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2009 3:45 PM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List
Subject: [Ohio-talk] Washington Seminar type gathering in Ohio?

I was sitting next to Mike Haines during the Washington Seminar
discussion on Saturday. He looked at me and said, 'you guys should do
that in Ohio'.
I think that is a great idea! Especially with the funding for BSVI so
critical among other things in Ohio. Would it be possible to get a
group of people who would represent many parts of the state to  spend
a day talking to our elected officials in Ohio?
Cindy