[Ohio-talk] Great Convention

Colleen Roth n8tnv at att.net
Mon Jul 13 03:22:41 UTC 2009

Hi chll,
It was absolutely woderful to be at part of the National Convention in Detroit. My last Convention was in Dallas in 1993.
It is amazing how far we have come since I joined the NFB IN 1972. Let's celebrate our progress and look forward to the challenges ahead.
Having said this, let's remember that we go to Conventions to learn and to share. We can only do this if we attend Sessions and Meetings. There is so much opportunity at the Convention. It was wonderful to have so many new people at the Convention this year.
I hope we are all energized and ready for a lot of wonderful activities in the coming year. I also hope we are all gearing up for the State Convention.
Did anyone attend the Back to Basic Seminar? Does anyone have any handouts or a Tape to share?
I couldn't get to Detroit until July 7th due to Davonna's Health concerns. Thanks for any help.
Colleen Roth