[Ohio-talk] Great Convention

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 13 04:06:03 UTC 2009

Collen,
I could not have said it better myself!  Yes, we should all be going to convention to learn, SHARE and attend the sessions.  Doing the March for Independence was a great experience...tiring, when you go on to general session afterward, but worth it.  Although, I think there were others who chose to miss session to return to bed afterward.  Not enthusiastic federationists!  I was not able to attend the back to basics, as there were several good seminars at the same time!!!! I too, would like to have a copy of the information.  It was nice to have you at convention once again!
Carol Akers