[Ohio-talk] question about a memembership contest?

richard payne rchpay7 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 23 01:51:20 UTC 2009

I have been thinking about membership. Cleveland's membership chair person
and I had a small bet that what ever chair person got the most people to the
national convention the other would buy dinner. I must say Greek town took a
lot but it hurt to take her to dinner. I spoke to Jw. And we are trying to
figure out a contest where that chapters that bring more members to the
state convention could engage in. Do any of you have any ideals? Eric the
other Eric from Toledo do not perk your ears up but your ideals are welcome.
Richard

Thanks Richard