[Ohio-talk] question about a membership contest?
e.gavel at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 23 03:19:50 UTC 2009
Prizes for the chapter leader who gets the most chapter members to the state
convention? How about:
* Send the winner to a national Leadership seminar in Baltimore?
* Let the winner get to smoosh a whip cream pie sort of thing into
Richard's oh-so-beautiful I'm sure, mug--at convention.
* The winner could get one of the audio sets of Walking Alone & Marching
Together, with the original speeches on them?
* Maybe JW could give a sort of benefit concert or whatever, at some event
the winning chapter holds in the coming year--such as a picnic or
* How about giving the chapter president a KNFB Reader, since they'd be the
best that year at "going mobile" and getting the most members to convention?
It all takes cash for these prizes, the least out-of-pocket for the
affiliate probably being "A Pie In Richard's Face." So I'll go with that
one. Hey, I'll even buy the pie.
Ooh! And here's to a tie, so we'll need two pies for Richard! Yeah Buddy!
----- Original Message -----
> I have been thinking about membership. Cleveland's membership chair person
> and I had a small bet that what ever chair person got the most people to
> national convention the other would buy dinner. I must say Greek town took
> lot but it hurt to take her to dinner. I spoke to Jw. And we are trying to
> figure out a contest where that chapters that bring more members to the
> state convention could engage in. Do any of you have any ideals? Eric the
> other Eric from Toledo do not perk your ears up but your ideals are
> Thanks Richard
More information about the Ohio-talk