[Ohio-talk] question about a memembership contest?

Colleen Roth n8tnv at att.net
Thu Jul 23 17:31:47 UTC 2009

Hi Richard,
It wasn't clear. Are you thinking of something for a Chapter which brings the most members to State Convention?
That would be interesting.
Maybe an audio copy of an interesting book. Another thought is a Gift Certificate toward Pizza for a Chapter meeting.
Another possibility is Music for a fund-raiser by J. W.
After all, in some Chapters one-third goes to the Chapter, one-third to the State Affiliate and one-third to National.
Fund-raiser would be minus expenses.
Just acouple of thoughts.
Have a great day!
Colleen Roth