[Ohio-talk] question about a memembership contest?

Eric Burghardt sinat1 at embarqmail.com
Sun Jul 26 20:36:02 UTC 2009

Well said Carol. I for one am going to try to encourage our chapters members
to go and learn all they can. The more you know about what you are trying to
do the more succesful it is going to be, and I for one want to be the best I
can be at what I am doing.
Eric Burghardt
President
National Federation of the Blind of Greater Toledo

Phone: 419-655-2402