[Ohio-talk] international roaming and your cell phone at convention

Wanda Sloan wandasloan1 at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 20 03:08:42 UTC 2009

My service is with Cricket.  This was not one the services that we were
Boy.asked to check into, however, I called them and Cricket said that since
I have a good contract, I may already have what is needed for roaming
charges.  Cricket has towers in Detroit.  If there is no roaming package on
my contract then it will cost me $15.00.  I think it has to be paid before I
leave Dayton.