[Ohio-talk] Fw: Another Great Meeting

Dr. Smith jwsmithnfb at verizon.net
Sat Jun 20 23:05:24 UTC 2009

I share this with you because it is more good news and seems evident of an
efficient way to get chapter business conducted.

Let's all  llearn from them and build on their enthusiasm and progress ok?

JW

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
P.O.BOX 458 Athens, Ohio, 45701-0458
Phone Number - 740-592-6326
"Changing What it Means to be Blind"