[Ohio-talk] Board meeting reminders

Cindy Conley cconley at fuse.net
Thu Mar 26 01:56:34 UTC 2009

Just wanted to let all of you know that I have received some of your
lunch orders, but not everyone's.
If you want something from Wendy's, please send it to me with 'Board
Meeting Lunch' in the subject line.
Also, please remember that the spring board meeting is when the
parents hold their gourmet food basket raffle. It is the major
fundraiser for the parents. Any and all donations are greatly
appreciated. Please try and sell your tickets also. If you need more
tickets, let me know and I will get them in the mail to you.
Thanks,
Cindy Conley