[Ohio-talk] Fw: Just wanmt you to know about this

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 26 12:59:23 UTC 2009

JW.
Wow!  Thanks for sharing this!  By her address, this woman lives in my
neighborhood.  I'll see if I can get a phone number and give her a call.
Since she says she doesn't carry a white cane, and isn't interested in being
an activist, maybe she won't be interested in us either, but I'll let her
know we're here and thank her for speaking up.
I'll keep you posted if I can figure out how to track her down!
Deborah