[Ohio-talk] Fw: Ohio Lighthouse

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Wed May 13 19:03:55 UTC 2009

JW,
I think you should hear them out, but totally agree with Barbara that a
residential facility sounds a little creepy to me.  Still, in this era of
retirement communities, etc., maybe you should sit down and hear what they
have in mind.  Oddly, his message says they will "employ" 1000 people.  Do
they really mean that?  1000 jobs?  Or do they mean they will *house* 1000
people?
Where do people come up with this stuff, anyway?
Deborah