[Ohio-talk] Fw: Ohio Lighthouse

DAVID COHEN hepan02 at earthlink.net
Wed May 13 19:29:10 UTC 2009

Dr. Smith,

If employment is the goal the NFB training center's rate of success speaks
for itself.  Maybe it is worth investigating if there is a possibility of a
partnership that would lead to more people receiving training in
Minneapolis, Littleton or Ruston?  I had the best training in Minneapolis,
but when all was said and done it was my attitude that made the difference
and BLIND, Inc. planted that seed.

The attitude expressed in the email is suspect to say the least.

David Cohen

If everybody gives nobody is without