[Ohio-talk] Fw: Great Meeting

Dr. Smith jwsmithnfb at verizon.net
Sun May 17 12:18:35 UTC 2009

I won't make a habit of posting every chapter meeting but in light of our
new group in Toledo and as a result of what I perceive as great enthusiasm
and excitement down their, read on.

I do like to publish great and exciting news so keep it coming ok?

JW

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
P.O.BOX 458 Athens, Ohio, 45701-0458
Phone Number - 740-592-6326
"Changing What it Means to be Blind"