[Ohio-talk] Fw: Great Meeting

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Sun May 17 21:05:21 UTC 2009

JW and all,
Just to squelch any alarms before they sound, Colleen did not mean that she
went to Mary Ellen's funeral, but rather to Mary Ellen's FATHER's funeral,
who died after a long illness this past week.
Just thought I'd jump in here before anyone who knows Mary Ellen feared we
had lost her!
And Toledo chapter sounds terrific, Colleen!