[Ohio-talk] Contacts for saving the Cincinnati Library for theBlind

Dr. Smith jwsmithnfb at verizon.net
Mon May 25 19:16:38 UTC 2009

I have been out of town for a few days but I appreciate your leadership here
Deborah and I will do whatever I can to make this campaign successful.

Several of the folks on the Senate Finance committee are close friends of
mine so they wil hear from me soon.

I too was led to believe that this was a done deal but I too am prepared to
go to battle and will appreciate all the support we can get now.

This is a call to action for all of us so let's do our part!

JW

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
P.O.BOX 458 Athens, Ohio, 45701-0458
Phone Number - 740-592-6326
"Changing What it Means to be Blind"