[Ohio-talk] Next Years Convention

Dr. Smith jwsmithnfb at verizon.net
Tue Nov 10 02:34:39 UTC 2009

I would like to announce that our 64th NFBO Convention will be held at the Ramada Plaza in Columbus from November 5 to the 7th 2010.

Remember that we will be trying to cut cost and thus the Board meeting will be later on that Friday so that we might be able to save some room reservations on Thursday night.

We will go with this hotel one more year and then we will more than likely move on to somewhere else probably for the next 2 years after that.

Put it on your calendars please?

jw

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
P.O.BOX 458 Athens, Ohio, 45701-0458
Phone Number - 740-592-6326
"Changing What it Means to be Blind"