[Ohio-talk] Celebrat Tomorrow

Dr. Smith jwsmithnfb at verizon.net
Tue Nov 10 22:53:02 UTC 2009

Please take some time out tomorrow and celebrate the extraordinary contributions of our men and women in  our military!

My sister's son is stationed at Fort Hood so you can imagine how last weeks tragic events were followed closely by our family.

He is well and safe but in light of last week and just because we can never say thanks enough, find some way to celebrate or commemorate ttomorrow please?

I for one will be thinking about my father and grandfather who were both members of that elite group.

jw

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
P.O.BOX 458 Athens, Ohio, 45701-0458
Phone Number - 740-592-6326
"Changing What it Means to be Blind"