[Ohio-talk] Attention Cincinnati Newsline readers

Lisa Hall lhall007 at cinci.rr.com
Thu Nov 12 23:45:57 UTC 2009

Hi Cheryl Fisher,

I want to report that I am not having any trouble logging into NFB Newsline
in Cincinnati, Ohio.
I believe the only problem I am experiencing is adding TV channels to my
favorites. Right now I don't have anything stored there.
It seems to take the computer a long time to retrieve your listing of
channels depending on the cable system a person may have.

Lisa Hall, Braille Proofreader
Former BANA Representative for Clovernook Center for the Blind and Visually
Impaired
Cincinnati, Ohio

President since 1996 of
National Association of Blind Office Professionals (NABOP), a Division of
National Federation of the Blind

Web page:
http://www.lisa-halls-world.org

Work phone: (513) 522-3860, extension 2271
Cell phone: (513) 550-5155
Home phone: (513) 931-7070

E-mail: lhall007 at cinci.rr.com
MSN I.D.: lhall10 at satx.rr.com (no email at this address)