[Ohio-talk] convention and membership

Colleen Roth n8tnv at att.net
Tue Oct 20 02:46:50 UTC 2009

Hi Richard,
Let's see how many tickets Toledo can sell. We might just beat Dayton.
Remember this is all for a good cause.
Richard and J. W. you never know what will come to visit you at Convention.
It just might have a long tail and peopleininted ears. What was that you said about all the Cat Lovers getting off the bus in Toledo, Richard? You couldn't say that if you had a cat, even if it was stu"ed, Richard.
Stay tuned to the Convention to see what will happen.
Looking forward to a great Convention. I am sure it will be purrfect, not a misspelling.
Colleen Roth