[Ohio-talk] Preregistration And Convention Assistance Forms

Dr. Smith jwsmithnfb at verizon.net
Thu Sep 3 11:00:55 UTC 2009

Attached you will find the preregistration and Convention Assistance Forms you will need for our 63rd NFBO Convention to be held at the Ramada Plaza hotel located at 4900 Sinclair in Columbus.

Remember that the Sunday morning leadership breakfast is for chapter Presidents and vice Presidents or members that have been identified by NFBO leaders as ones that could clearly benefit from such a meeting.

Also, remember that given our current economic situation, I am asking that individuals and chapters contribute as much as possible toward all aspects of the Convention please?

JW

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
P.O.BOX 458 Athens, Ohio, 45701-0458
Phone Number - 740-592-6326
"Changing What it Means to be Blind"