[Ohio-talk] Any AdviceAppreciated

Regina Noles ladynfb at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 4 00:53:17 UTC 2009

Hi Amy,
I am a parent of a blind child and my opinon of this is this lady needs to be educated in a polite way about blind people and thier dogs in general I have encountered some guide dogs that have scared me but maybe only once (two dogs wanting to fight) but they were quickly brought under control.  You have a right to have your dog with you this is not a pet it is part of your survival and indpendence and she needs to look at it that way we all have to live in this world and get along wiht each other.  My mother is allergic to dogs and terrified of them as well and she would have avoided being put by your desk at all cost so I really question if she really has this fear as she claims.  Another thing I find it hard to belive that if she is so terrified how did she pick up enough courage to sprinkle flea powder on the dog.............. I really find it hard to believe that she was worried abut fleas in general because if she was she should have said
 something to you before trying to take matters in to her own hands, she could have harmed your dog in this process thank God she didnt............
Karen Noles