[Ohio-talk] Some Reminders

Dr. Smith jwsmithnfb at verizon.net
Sat Sep 5 16:34:54 UTC 2009

In preparation for our September 19th Board meeting wich will be held at the Gethsemane Lutheran church located at 35 East Stanton In Columbus, listen up.

1 If you are having lunch with us please contact Cindy Conley at cconley at fuse.net and tell her your Subway sandwich preference. If possible please be prepared to contribute at least 5 dollars towards the lunch?

2 Chapter and Division Presidents, get those Gavel reports in and remember that you need to submit some kind of report to me even if you choose not to participate in the Gavel Award process this year.

3 Be on time please. If we start on time we can end on time.
I would like to start as close to 10 as possible!

4 Be thinking about ways that we can raise funds for our organization because it will be the central theme of this meeting.

5 Be thinking about idea's that will make this one of the best state Conventions we have ever had.

6  Think about creative things to do for Meet The Blind month that could help sell more coins and perhaps raise some money for the affiliate simultaneously.

7 Finally, bring a friend and let's pack the place and have a grand time!!

JW

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
P.O.BOX 458 Athens, Ohio, 45701-0458
Phone Number - 740-592-6326
"Changing What it Means to be Blind"