[Ohio-talk] Colleen and Richard, re: Question of philosophy

Colleen Roth n8tnv at att.net
Thu Sep 24 20:25:08 UTC 2009

Hi Eric,
I am all for working together when that is posible.
However when it isn't I am not going to pretend it is.
I do not just rubber stamp things. I think them through.
To me the NFB IS LIKE THE United States of America and the ACB IS LIKE THE Confederate Staes of America.
By that I mean that the ACB WANTS INDIVIDUAL AND State rights, not the rights of all as part of a Union.
That's just my opinion.
I personally cannot understand how someone can be a member of the NFB AND ACB.
We should work together when appropriate, and stand alone when we must.
Colleen Roth