[Ohio-talk] Video Opp to Share Your Faith - and Some Truths of Blindness as Well, If Done Right

Everett Gavel everettgavel at att.net
Sun Apr 4 16:35:58 UTC 2010

Know anyone that might be interested?  There's tons of
potential with this opportunity shared below. Please
pass along to anyone you think might be interested.

I can easily see some students sharing their faith
along with some truths about blindness at the same
time, and not even working up a sweat.  This is an easy
opportunity. Grab hold of it!

Strive On!
Everett