[Ohio-talk] Dinner and a show

Everett Gavel everettgavel at att.net
Fri Apr 23 23:07:58 UTC 2010

Hello Milena, and All,

If we're not having to pay until the 14th or
thereafter, I can do it.  Sounds like a fun time. I
don't remember your original question on this.  Was
this just an Ohio sort of grouping, or can I ask the
students and staff here at the Louisiana Center for the
Blind on Monday if anyone here is interested, too?  And
if so, how shall I tell them to group with us?  Should
they e-mail you somehow, or what?

Thanks for initiating this!  Sounds like a good time.
What was the Web site again, please?

Strive On!
Everett
everett at everettgavel.com