[Ohio-talk] Dinner and a Show

mzavoli at roadrunner.com mzavoli at roadrunner.com
Sun Apr 25 03:11:49 UTC 2010

Hi Everett and all list members:

I don't think anyone would object if the students or other interested parties want to attend along with our group.
If I have at least 15 people going, I can call the group reservations sales person in Dallas to get group rates.  As it stands now, you can purchase tickets online for about $35.00 on your own.  I don't believe we can get anything lower than that.  Yes, you can purchase your tickets on your own, but if we want to go as a group, we need to book as such.

As I have stated previously, it is best that we keep to a deadline date of Friday, May 14 to see how many will attend.  Remember, just as any other theater booking, it is better to book in advance to be assured of a seat.  If you buy your tickets at the door, prices will be higher; about $60.00.  I have set an arbitrary date, and though it's not written in stone, we need a definitive idea.

The next thing to figure out is which dates during the convention would be best.  In other words, although it will be difficult, we must choose a date which will satisfy everyone and that does not conflict with major plans.

If you are interested, Everett and others can e-mail me, and I will keep a tally.

Once again, go to

www.medievaltimes.com

for more information about the show.

Milena