[Ohio-talk] help needed for imagination fund

Beth Debus mbdebus at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 1 02:54:38 UTC 2010

Hi everyone, please bring your loose change to the January board meeting for the imagination fund. It would also be a good idea to collect loose change at chapter meetings if anyone wanted to help with this project.

I encourage all of you to sign up to be imaginators. The process is very easy. Once you sign up, there are tools to help such as sample donation letters, thank you letters, an address book to keep track of who has donated, and an option to create a web page. I'm happy to help anyone with their site.

Beth Debus