[Ohio-talk] help needed for imagination fund

Barbara Pierce bpierce at oberlin.net
Wed Dec 1 13:09:09 UTC 2010

The loose change idea is a good one, but we should all remember that the
Imagination Fund is mostly an easy way to help us all encourage our friends
and families to contribute to our work, not to squeeze out more cash from
our members. Most of us can of course always find a few dollars more to
give, but the big bucks are in the pockets of the people outside the
organization whom we know well enough for them, when invited, to want to
support our work on behalf of blind people.

Barbara