[Ohio-talk] extreme make over

Jerry Purcell jerry-purcell at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 2 15:21:21 UTC 2010

Good morning,
    Do we know for sure that the only reason extreme make over chose them was because of their blindness?  Maybe we should reserve judgement until the show airs.  Perhaps there are other circumstances that are impacting their lives.

            Thank you Jerry

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain private, confidential, and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, employee, or agent responsible for delivering this message, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original e-mail message.