[Ohio-talk] extreme make over

Jerry Purcell jerry-purcell at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 7 17:47:55 UTC 2010

HI Richard,

     I think the Andersons came off looking really good.  There were one or
two things that could have been done differently, but all in all it was a
good show.  Their house did seem to be in major disrepair.  I didn't know
that one of their children had a hearing disability either.  They were given
some really cool technology.

                          Thank you Jerry

P.S. the sight center wasn't mentioned once.  It is my understanding that
they did not make the referral to Extreme Makeover's producer.