[Ohio-talk] Board Meeting Reminder

Dr. JW Smith jwsmithnfb at frontier.com
Thu Dec 30 14:28:24 UTC 2010

I know it seems a bit earlier this year or is it next, but don't forget about our Board meeting wich will be held on January 8th at the Maynard Avenue Methodist church located at 2350 Indianola Avenue in Columbus.

Please be thinking about possible Committees you would like to work on in 2011 and our Capital chapter will be hosting us again and I understand that we will be having pizza.

I've asked President Debus to give you additional instructions concerning lunch but in any case, if you can please be prepared to contribute 5 dollars toward the cost.

Happy New Years early!

jw

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
P.O.BOX 458 Athens, Ohio, 45701-0458
Phone Number - 740-592-6326
"Changing What it Means to be Blind"