[Ohio-talk] Committees For Next Year

Dr. JW Smith jwsmithnfb at frontier.com
Fri Dec 31 18:18:19 UTC 2010

Colleagues, I'm attaching a copy of the 2010 NFB-O Committees in preparation for forming the 2011 Committees.

Remember that I have already appointed the  Scholarship Committee for 2011 and that the Personell Committee consist of the elected officers and Barbara Pierce and Crystal McClain.

Please look these over in preparation for our January 8th Board meeting and come prepared to volunteer for one or more.

I'm interested in Committees that work so please make yourself available with that in mind.

jw

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
P.O.BOX 458 Athens, Ohio, 45701-0458
Phone Number - 740-592-6326
"Changing What it Means to be Blind"