[Ohio-talk] Convention Assistance Information

Jim Debus jdebus at clemson.edu
Thu Feb 25 23:14:41 UTC 2010

Eric.

     Thank you for informing me Eric.  I wanted to extend the welcome to
you as well though.  To come join us on March 14 here in Columbus for
our Goalball clinic from 11-3.  I have put the word out to the
Greater Toledo Abilities Center and they are also helping me recruit
blind and visually impaired people who are interested.  So, please
contact me if you would know of anyone else from up there who might
be interested in taking part in this event.   Thanks so much for your
time today sir.
Sincerely,

James D. Debus