[Ohio-talk] Great Board Meeting

Colleen Roth n8tnv at att.net
Sun Jan 24 04:21:20 UTC 2010

It was great to be at a Board Meeting again. It seems so long since I have been able to be at a January Board Meeting.
I was pleased with our participation and energy.
It was nice to have Mr. Haines stop by. He is a true friend to the blind.
It was also interesting to meet Mr. Connor.
We certainly have a lot of challenges in the coming year but I know we will meet them because we all know how important our work in the NFB IS TO US AND THE BLIND WHO COME AFTER US.
We look forward to seeing all of you in Toledo April 24th for the Spring Board Meeting.
Richard, I am sorry but we can't serve Cat Sandwiches. You will just have to eat another meat that day.
Let's see how much we can all do in the next three months.
Colleen Roth