[Ohio-talk] Great Board Meeting

wanda sloan wsloan4 at woh.rr.com
Sun Jan 24 02:46:03 UTC 2010

Meow
----- Original Message -----
From: "Colleen Roth" <n8tnv at att.net>
To: <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2010 11:21 PM
Subject: [Ohio-talk] Great Board Meeting

It was great to be at a Board Meeting again. It seems so long since I have
been able to be at a January Board Meeting.
I was pleased with our participation and energy.
It was nice to have Mr. Haines stop by. He is a true friend to the blind.
It was also interesting to meet Mr. Connor.
We certainly have a lot of challenges in the coming year but I know we will
meet them because we all know how important our work in the NFB IS TO US AND
THE BLIND WHO COME AFTER US.
We look forward to seeing all of you in Toledo April 24th for the Spring
Board Meeting.
Richard, I am sorry but we can't serve Cat Sandwiches. You will just have to
eat another meat that day.
Let's see how much we can all do in the next three months.
Colleen Roth