[Ohio-talk] Update On Bruce Peters

Dr. Smith jwsmithnfb at verizon.net
Mon Jan 25 02:04:53 UTC 2010

I called Bruce Peters at the lunch break on Saturday and he did not return my call until about 4 later that day. I was worried about him  throughout the meeting and got mor worried when I hadn't heard from him by the end of the meeting!

It turns out that Bruce has been out of work for 2 or 3 weeks and thus out of Internet access because he only has it at work.

He has been out because he is having significant physical issues that probably will result in him having too have dialysis treatments and a heart operation.

Please pray for our brother at this very critical time in his life and remember that family.

I told hem that he was missed on Saturday so if you get a chance plese give him a call because he probably won't have Internet access for a while.

jw

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
P.O.BOX 458 Athens, Ohio, 45701-0458
Phone Number - 740-592-6326
"Changing What it Means to be Blind"