[Ohio-talk] dog guide users

debra baker dbaker152 at woh.rr.com
Thu Jun 17 17:27:29 UTC 2010

Dear dog guide users,

I have forwarded a model constitution for NAGDU to this list as a separate
email.  Please read the model constitution as it might apply to OAGDU when
we achieve status as a division of Ohio and national NAGDU.  I have spoken
with Marion Gwizdala, president of NAGDU, who suggests that J.W. and I try
to meet with him during national convention and discuss this new venture for
OAGDU.  Then, as I mentioned some time ago, we will schedule a conference
call some time after convention for J.W. and allof us to speak with Marion.

Best regards,

Debbie Baker, OAGDU committee chair