[Ohio-talk] FW: NAGDU model constitution for Ohio NAGDU

debra baker dbaker152 at woh.rr.com
Thu Jun 17 17:28:17 UTC 2010

  _____

From: Marion Gwizdala [mailto:blind411 at verizon.net]
Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2010 5:33 AM
To: debra baker
Subject: Re: NAGDU model constitution for Ohio NAGDU

Debbie,

    Thank you for your email. I am excited to help organize a NAGDU division
in Ohio. Attached is our model constitution for affiliate divisions. Please
take a look at it, share it with Dr. Smith and others who will be involved
in the organization of the division and we will talk again! I will see you
in Dallas!

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users