[Ohio-talk] Chapter Dues

Jim Debus jdebus at clemson.edu
Fri Jun 18 13:03:05 UTC 2010

Dear NFB of Ohio Chapters,

      I wanted to pose a question to each chapter of the NFB within Ohio.
The question deals with your respective affiliate's annual dues paid
at the beginning of the year.  It is to my understanding that each
affiliate determines what the amount is for their chapter.  With
that being said, I wanted to ask what each chapters dues are
currently, and if they have raised or lowered the amount in the
recent past of plan to in the near future?  Thanks everyone so much
for your time.
Sincerely,

James D. Debus