[Ohio-talk] Toledo Chapter at it again

Colleen Roth n8tnv at att.net
Wed Jun 30 04:54:12 UTC 2010

Hi Carol,
We cats and cat people do purr.
I am sorry I am not going to be there just so that I could help Richard to remember his comments about Toledo being the Cat Chapter.
OK those of you from Toledo who will be there make us proud to be in that great group who love cats.
I'm glad you like them, Carol.
Richar, how is Cleopltra, the Cat.
I hope she is ding well just for you.
Have a gr trip everyone.