[Ohio-talk] Fw: braille ashtray

Colleen Roth n8tnv at att.net
Wed Mar 3 01:22:46 UTC 2010

Hi JW AND List,
I would imagine that someone from Canton could go more info. I remember those ashtrays. They were very heavy.
I think they also sold white cane stick pins. Those might have been made and plastic or some light wood. I am not sure about that.

Having something with Braille was neat bI wasn't thrilled about the ashtray part. Some people used them for those little dinner mints.

ColleenRoth