[Ohio-talk] Our Recent Newsletter

Dr. Smith jwsmithnfb at verizon.net
Fri Mar 19 22:17:48 UTC 2010

Yesterday, I had a chance to listen to the audio Version of our recent Newsletter and I must tell you that I was impressed.

Please join me in thanking Barbara Pierce for doing such a wonderful job in all aspects of this endeavor.

Her selection of the reader was excellent and her ability to put all of this together and to produce  such a professional product is commendable.

We are Blessed to have her in our affiliate and I believe in giving a person their flowers while  they can still smell them or their glass of red wine while she can taste it.

Let's not ever take each other for granted ok?

Thank you Barbara for a job well done!!

jw

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
P.O.BOX 458 Athens, Ohio, 45701-0458
Phone Number - 740-592-6326
"Changing What it Means to be Blind"