[Ohio-talk] spending money

Richard Payne rchpay7 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 20 11:28:33 UTC 2010

I am just sending this out because I think about money a lot and we have
been faced with finance problems.

I know we are very use to having a pile of money coming in that was great
but many chapters and other states have had great success with much less
than we have had. I think the doctor and board of directors have been doing
a great job so far with maintaining  what we have. There is a old saying
that comes to my mind also it takes money to make money. We must be
responsible with the money that we currently have but also use it to develop
programs and activities               that will benefit the people whom we
serve.

That states to me that investing money in people to help them get to
conventions and putting out flyers. Making every attempt to pass out nfb
cards are other items that will get our name out there so we may reach far
out is very worth the bucks.

 I am going to do whatever I can to assure that from Dayton whatever we do
when raising money will somewhere help the state. I also wish to say that
this was just something that I have been thinking about not directed at
anything I heard are anyone. Thanks Richard