[Ohio-talk] Fw: Please Forgive Me Because I Really Blew It

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 22:47:20 UTC 2010

Although not everyone was able to feel the pain that Deborah endured on Sunday,
I hope everyone has since felt her discomfort in the situation and understands
that as Dr Smith said, that we are all a family and thus should care about each
others feelings.

At times the torch is passed on and it is not an easy task to do when not
everyone is prepared for change.   We all want and need to feel  that we are
important in whatever capacity we  are able to serve the organization.  As
family, we need to be sensitive to the feelings and the dignity of our brothers
and sisters.

I hope this type of action does not cause any one of our family members to feel
unwanted or  any less  a contributor and integral part of the NFB of Ohio.

Thank you JW for bringing repentance  to the situation and clarifying the end
results for us all.

Carol Akers