[Ohio-talk] Fw: Please Forgive Me Because I Really Blew It

Sheri salbers1 at cinci.rr.com
Fri Nov 12 18:30:30 UTC 2010

Dear Deborah, I would like to publicly say to YOU that I am left feeling
very frustrated after the elections on Sunday. I failed to get the license
plate of that truck I am calling "ignorance". I will just put it out there,
I did not know you needed to be nominated AGAIN, being the current
secretary. I thought when the other candidate's nomination was accepted, the
two of you would have time for a little campaign speech and then we would
vote. I am truly sorry that I did not nominate you in the proper manner and
that you were not given the opportunity to speak on your behalf, that you
definitely deserved.

Sheri Albers