[Ohio-talk] The Washington Seminar

Dr. JW Smith jwsmithnfb at frontier.com
Fri Oct 22 13:13:40 UTC 2010

The Washington seminar will take place from January 31st to February 3rd or so but we will be going on the 31st and returning no later then February 2nd wich is Monday to Wednesday.

If you are interested in being considered to be a part of our Ohio delegation please email me preferably off line at jwsmithnfb at frontier.com.

Remember given our financial constraints, we will be trying to keep our group as small as possible but trying to cover as much of the state as we can as well.

You have until December 1st to let me know if you are interested in being considered ok?

jw

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
P.O.BOX 458 Athens, Ohio, 45701-0458
Phone Number - 740-592-6326
"Changing What it Means to be Blind"